I go through every magazine before we post it on the website for sale. Checking for missing pages or other damage that would disqualify the issue from being sold. It can be tedious, but most of the time it's inspirational. And maybe a bit distracting. Instead of checking for problems, I just want to grab a hook and thread to start one of the wonderful patterns available in each issue.

This precious little dress came up in an issue of Fast & Fun Crochet. I hadn't even heard of the publication until it came into the shop. There's nothing fast about this pattern for me, but it was certainly fun! I stitched on this for over 2 weeks. But it was so worth it. 


Sizing is for 3mo or 6 mo. I never take these old patterns seriously for their gauge and sizing. It's seldom correct. I didn't have a specific recipient in mind for the dress any way.

I used DMC Cebelia #10 thread from my stash on this little darling. 

If you're looking to try out some of the vintage patterns, we have a large selection in stock. If you're a thrift store or garage sale shopper, keep your eyes peeled for bargains on the out-of-print crochet magazines. There are so many out there and they don't deserve to be "recycled". 

Have a Happy Day!