Tunisian Crochet Stash Busting

 


I've been on a mission to rid my stash of heavy weight yarns (worsted and above).

I'll definitely keep this blanket in mind for future projects. It was so much fun to make! 

Made with Caron Simply Soft on a 6mm double ended hook worked in the round.

Colors Used:

  • White
  • Peacock Feather
  • Ocean 

The stitches are easy and create faux garter stitch ridges, giving the fabric great texture. It also makes the blanket reversible!

Use the White for forward passes and Peacock Feather for return passes. Change to Ocean at any time for the forward pass to create the stipe within the blanket. Then back to White for the forward pass to create the final rounds. I bound off in TPRS with a dark blue because I ran out of the other colors.

This is the backside of the blanket.




Have a Happy Day! 

TexasPurl


Post a Comment

0 Comments